Mint Leaf is proud to have won the Best Indian Restaurant 2011, as voted by the Boscombe Balti Boys.
We have also been awarded the Certificate of Excellence by tripadvisor.co.uk for 2012 and 2013.
Below are small selection of recent reviews we have received from customers. Please visit our profile page on tripadvisor.co.uk to read more comments and visit our facebook page for customer feedback.
- Josh & Raj at Mint Leaf continue to amaze me with the consistent quality of the by far best indian food in town. They are also 2 genuine and lovely guys and their staff reflect this in the excellent service. See you again soon Mint Leafers !~ Nick Boyes
- I have to say this was some of the best food I have tasted. Very welcoming and attentive staff, very clean & modern restaurant. Didn't feel rushed and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Can't say it was that expensive! Definitely paid for what we got, unfortunately everything is more expensive now and good quality ingredients shouldn't have to be compromised. Well done Mint Leaf will most certainly return soon.~ Dan
- Delicate flavours and very original recipe. The garlic and coriander naan was spectacular and really big, always love freshly made bread! Had onion bhaji's for starter which had loads of flavours and sauce that i had never had before but really complimented the dish. main of vegetable dupiaza which had perfectly cooked vegetables, very buttery potato which i loved as well. Service was quick, attentive and friendly without being overbearing. My boyfriend had meat so didn't try any of his but he enjoyed as much as I did!~ Izzy T
- My partner and I have been to this restaurant many times and have enjoyed it every time. Service is excellent, the staff always have smiles and instantly offer us poppadoms as we sit down. When we receive food they always ask how it is. To all those saying they didn't like the food at this place, you can just mention it and they'll change it for you. They really are interested in keeping the quality high. The food is fantastic, and we can highly recommend the Nawabi Ghosht and Chicken Tikka Bhuna. House wine is lovely too. Faultless.~ Michelle M
- Had an excellent meal here on Sunday evening. The restaurant ticked over nicely with 3/4 of the tables being used. The food was great. You could really taste different flavours. Poppadoms and chutneys instead of starters was a good idea as there was no scrimping on portion size. We ordered mains with rice and a vegetable and nan each and it was suggested one nan may be enough to share. Just right. Had a glass of house wine each followed by 1 pud and a coffee. Could not fault this meal. Will definitely be returning!~ Simon