We are delighted to welcome you to The Mint Leaf Indian Brasserie and to experience our range of wonderful dishes. Mint Leaf comes highly recommended to those who prefer their meals to be as authentic as they are delicious.
We have, of course, many of your firm favourites alongside a careful selection of Chef’s specialities, all beautifully prepared and incorporated a number of renowned regional dishes into the menu and selecting only the finest traditional herbs and spices.
We at the Mint Leaf aim to bring the most traditional dishes from all corners of India maintain the classic Indian recipes and enhance the offering with some signature dishes to reflect the changing food trends in modern India.
The variety of starters and accompaniments chosen by our chef, combined to create a glorious fusion of flavour and exotic palate of sub – continent to compliment your main course.
We will gladly prepare a dish you require that does not appear on the menu, time permitting. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome.
We all dedicated to ensuring you enjoy your meal from Mint Leaf and hope to see you again and again in the near future.
Mint Leaf Indian Brasserie
Masters of Traditional and Innovative Indian Cuisine
- Josh & Raj at Mint Leaf continue to amaze me with the consistent quality of the by far best indian food in town. They are also 2 genuine and lovely guys and their staff reflect this in the excellent service. See you again soon Mint Leafers !~ Nick Boyes
- Delicate flavours and very original recipe. The garlic and coriander naan was spectacular and really big, always love freshly made bread! Had onion bhaji's for starter which had loads of flavours and sauce that i had never had before but really complimented the dish. main of vegetable dupiaza which had perfectly cooked vegetables, very buttery potato which i loved as well. Service was quick, attentive and friendly without being overbearing. My boyfriend had meat so didn't try any of his but he enjoyed as much as I did!~ Izzy T
- I have to say this was some of the best food I have tasted. Very welcoming and attentive staff, very clean & modern restaurant. Didn't feel rushed and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Can't say it was that expensive! Definitely paid for what we got, unfortunately everything is more expensive now and good quality ingredients shouldn't have to be compromised. Well done Mint Leaf will most certainly return soon.~ Dan
- Had an excellent meal here on Sunday evening. The restaurant ticked over nicely with 3/4 of the tables being used. The food was great. You could really taste different flavours. Poppadoms and chutneys instead of starters was a good idea as there was no scrimping on portion size. We ordered mains with rice and a vegetable and nan each and it was suggested one nan may be enough to share. Just right. Had a glass of house wine each followed by 1 pud and a coffee. Could not fault this meal. Will definitely be returning!~ Simon
- My partner and I have been to this restaurant many times and have enjoyed it every time. Service is excellent, the staff always have smiles and instantly offer us poppadoms as we sit down. When we receive food they always ask how it is. To all those saying they didn't like the food at this place, you can just mention it and they'll change it for you. They really are interested in keeping the quality high. The food is fantastic, and we can highly recommend the Nawabi Ghosht and Chicken Tikka Bhuna. House wine is lovely too. Faultless.~ Michelle M